Tuesday, January 26, 2010

48. Hang pictures up

Done!

Checkout my handiwork:

Well, it wasn't all me. I got the frames, painted some of them, and figured what was going to be hung where. The hubby hammered in the nails.

We had a lot of nice white walls in our place. I liked them. They looked clean, and they made our small home feel larger than it is. But the place was.... bare. So I took this one wall, which is bound by two windows, and made a little display! I think it warms up the place and gives it more personality.

Let me walk you through the pictures of our lives, starting in at the left and progressing to the right.
Wood frame: cool kitchen towel my mom gave me, with one of my favorite verses. I'm also an animal lover.
Black frame: picture of USC endzone in the Coliseum. I love Trojan football, especially since I attended during a few national championship years.
Red frame: pretty card I had held on to, and thought would look nice here.
White frame: picture of Don Quixote my husband had.
Wood frame: decoupaged wedding invitation and announcement. My hubby's great uncle made this himself, including the frame!
Metal frame: painting of Priest Lake, a favorite childhood vacation spot of my husband.
Wood frame: picture of my husband and me.

This was a pretty fun project, and easy too.

To see my whole "50 Goals in 500 Days" list, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment