Tuesday, January 12, 2010

9. Make Vegan pumpkin pie

DONE

I have now made this delicious cruelty-free pumpkin pie not once, but twice! Everyone (including non-vegans) should make this pie because:
1. It is incredibly easy to make
2. The only dirty dishes it creates are the blender, some measuring utensils, and the pie pan
3. It's delicious, and relatively healthy for pie
It is healthy and easy to make because it does not have a pie crust. Seriously, though, the filling is so good, you don't miss the crust. I made this pie for a couple different gatherings, and it was quite the hit.
Sadly, I do not have a picture of the pie :-( But to remedy this problem, I am giving you a bonus: an apple tart picture! So here is my delicious apple tart, right before it went in the oven:
I'm having trouble posting the recipe here, so look for it in a future post!

To see my original "50 Goals in 500 Days" list, click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment