Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Wordless Wednesday

Well, you know I can't be TOTALLY wordless, I don't work that way. I am going to keep this short, though, as a break from the books I write as posts (I know they're long guys). This is my Noah on New Year's Eve. He'd just been groomed, hence the cute bow you can spy on his collar.

Noah is my little fluffball of love :-) He's hardcore on giving kisses to anyone who'll accept them. We probably feed into this by letting him kiss us all the time.

He also jumps like a cat. From the back side of the couch, he'll jump up to the top of the backrest part. My husband taught him that little trick :-/

No matter what Noah does, though, he just wants to give and get love. He dislikes being yelled at, and will just roll onto his back and show us his belly, saying "Sorry guys! You're the boss!"

In short, I love my Noah.

No comments:

Post a Comment