Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Clothes :-)

Last night dinner plans fell through, so I used my free time to do some much needed shopping. Does anyone else feel like you have plenty of clothes, then all of a sudden you have nothing to wear? I felt like all my business casual stuff was suddenly gone. So out I went!

Shopping was good. I had dreaded the occasion (who am I, I dread shopping?!) but it was actually quite fun! There was a lot of good stuff available, which I think is what improved my mood. I had brought along my hubby as I tend to be indecisive and he has good taste, but he was really unnecessary. There were so many good options it was easy for me to make choices, and everything I liked he did too.

Now I just need to do laundry so that I can wear all the pretty clothes! Tonight will be "fashion show night" where I'll try on all my stuff, trash the wearable items, and rearrange the rest. My closet has become quite the mess!

2 comments:

  1. I literally had this conversation with my husband the other day. My closet is FILLED with nonsense, but none of it appeals to me.

    I need to clean it out and figure out what is still wearable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The irony is moving is the perfect time to get rid of unused stuff, but you're so busy MOVING there's no time to sort!

    ReplyDelete