Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Introducing Molly!

Hi guys!

I am finally done with another semester of classes. In case you don't know, I am earning a teaching credential in high school math. So what does this mean for you? It means I have the time to blog consistently! That is one of my summer goals. Here is the first installment, photos of our new dog Molly!

This picture was taken at Noah's (our first dog) birthday party. We'd had Molly for all of 48 hours, and she was still pretty zoned out from the shock of being recently spayed and then getting a new home. She slept for most of the party!

Molly was Noah's birthday gift from us. I don't think we could have given him a better gift. Having two dogs is amazing- they play and have so much fun.


This is Molly and Noah and my hubby a couple weeks after we adopted Molly. We took them for a hike. While Noah is my cute white fluffball (bichon mix we believe), one thing I love about Molly is how her fur doesn't get dirty as fast. We think she's a daschund/terrier mix.

Now the requisite plea to please adopt your pets! We have adopted both these dogs and have had nothing but wonderful experiences. Molly came from a pretty harsh LA County shelter, but that has had no ill effects on her temperament. In fact, I think adopted dogs love you more!


1 comment:

  1. "So what does this mean for you? It means I have the time to blog consistently"

    lol, i love that line. i really enjoy your blog, veganism and pets...cant go wrong!!

    have you had anymore sign problems???(previous post)

    ReplyDelete