Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Yardhouse=Fail

Sorry to digress from my normal posts, but I feel I must use this platform to get righteous and indignant.

Last night we went to Yardhouse Restaurant for a friend's 21st birthday. For those we don't know, Yardhouse is a restaurant/bar that has a wide selection of beers on tap. The friend, we'll call him "A" was turning 21 at midnight.

I won't bore you with all the details of the evening, the only important part is that they wouldn't serve him a drink when he turned 21 at midnight! This is NOT because he was too drunk, either. It was because the restaurant has a policy that someone must be 21 during the business day, which after midnight is the day prior. What kind of bs is that?! He was legally old enough to drink and the restaurant wouldn't serve him. That, plus the bad service and small portions, leads me to say I am not going to Yardhouse again. And I drink a lot of beer, so my business could have been sizable. Take that stupid Yardhouse!

And the rant is now over. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment