Tuesday, November 17, 2009

I'm Alive!

Sorry for the long time, no posts. I was in Hawaii for 12 days! The rest of the absence was due to getting ready, and then catching up on life when I got back. Now I finally have a few moments to blog! Yay!


Well, Hawaii was very nice, of course. I missed my little dog, though, and I worried about everything I still had going on at home. It's hard to go on vacation when you have a bunch of open projects like I do. While it was nice to get away, I must admit that more than once I wished I was taking that time to just work on projects and catch up! I'm a freak, I know.
I think I'll tell you more about the trip later, but for now here's a picture of just one of the many empty, gorgeous beaches we visited on the lovely island of Kauai:

No comments:

Post a Comment